Kamis, 10 Februari 2011
Raden Pandji Chandra Pratomo Samiadji Massaid or better known as Adjie Massaid is an Indonesian actor and model of Java-Madura-Dutch descendant. He is a member of the House of Representatives in 2004-2009 and 2009-2014 from the Democrat Party.
Adjie Massaid was born in Jakarta, August 7, 1967 – died in Jakarta, February 4, 2011 at the age of 43 years. Adjie was the second child of three child of Tjondro Adiningrat Raden Pandji Sujono family. Adjie spent his childhood and elementary school levels in Rawamangun, East Jakarta. When up to fourth grade elementary school, Adjie Massaid followed the family to move to Holland in 1975. During his adolescence, he joint Ajax Amsterdam Junior.
Adjie Massaid Profile (status-selebritis)
Adjie Massaid Profile
Full Name : Raden Pandji Chandra Pratomo Samiadji Massaid
Name : Adjie Massaid
Birth date : 7 August 1967
Rest : 4 February 2011
Occupation : Actor, politician
Zodiac : Leo
Father : RP Suyono Tjondrodiningrat
Adjie Massaid Spouse :
- Reza Artamevia (1999-2005)
- Angelina Sondakh (2009-2011)
Adjie Massaid Children :
- Keanu Jabaar Massaid
Adjie Massaid Political Career :
- Adjie started his career by joining the Democratic Party in 2004. With the Democratic victory, Adjie was elected to the House of Representatives the period 2004-2009.
- In the second period the government of SBY, he sat back into the House of Representatives 2009-2014 Member of Commission V of the Democratic Party.
- Also active as a politician, Adjie also be U-23 national team manager pre-Olympics.
Adjie Massaid Personal life :
Adjie married to singer Reza Artamevia on February 9, 1999. From this marriages, they were blessed with 2 children named Zahwa and Aaliya. They were divorced in January 17, 2005, Adjie regain custody of his two children.
After sometime being a bachelor and active in politics, Adjie built a relationship with Angelina Sondakh and married to her in April 29, 2009. They were blessed with one child named Keanu Jabaar Massaid, born in September 9, 2009.
Posted by ilham ahmad at 23.30